Friday, November 7, 2008

Slow train coming

I've been a little under the weather the past couple of days, Dear Readers, and so have been spending more time at the apartment or the doctor's than here on the Internet Train. It's nothing serious, just a vexing cough I develop pretty much every November, but it's been keeping me up the past couple of nights so I haven't been myself. I expect to have a new entry up tomorrow, along with a video or two. Meanwhile, I've posted a few new pics at www.flickr.com/photos/bishopsavas. Check them out, why don't you? And don't be afraid to click on the "size" option and open them up. They generally look better large.

1 comment:

jchryssavg said...

The Cimabue crucifix was a favorite during my student years; it was almost a tearing down of an idol to see its current state in your photos. It left me wondering. I re-read through your blogs, and now realize why. All these years, I had the "original," "idealized" image in my mind. We tend to do that in life, I guess ...